Care is provided by RN Care Managers, RNs, LPNs, Certified Nursing Aides, Home Health Aides, Companions
for coordination of health care services.
- Comprehensive needs assessment
- Safety and medical equipment assessments
- Facilitated communications between physicians, patient, and family
- Professional care planning
- Education for client and family/primary caregiver
- Individualized complex care management for chronic disease management
to meet your needs.
- Personal Care: bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility assistance, eating, etc.
- Homemaking: light housekeeping, shopping, meal planning and preparation, etc.
- Companionship*: conversation, activities and recreation, outings, etc.
- Respite: intermittent care and support for families or primary caregivers, etc.
Family Portal Log-in
You may benefit from RN Care Management, Skilled Nursing, Caregiving, or Respite Services.
Schedule a free professional nursing consult with Prestige Care Services. 941-960-2349
performed by RN or LPN for skilled procedures.
- Wound care
- Medication injection
- Medication administration
- Medication management
- Tube feeding
- Bladder catheterization
- Heat/cold application
Intermittent care and support for families or primary caregivers.
- Intermittent services designed to strengthen and support the primary caregiver
- Referrals to support programs in our community that deal with specific issues such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s and others.
- Services can be scheduled for an hour, a day, or even a week if a vacation is in order.
- Many families have benefitted from the support of respite services